Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A new day has dawned

I feel refreshed this morning, Baby Benjamin didn't wake me up any last night. For that I am thankful. I was able to get about 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Amazing!
I think we will still take it easy today, or at least the kids will. You know it has been amazing that even though they are not doing their chores things are running fairly smoothly. I am taking up their slack (although Levi did do his chores yesterday afternoon, it was nice for someone to bring in the wood).
I placed a homeschool order with cbd this weekend. I ordered Mystery of History 3 a chronological Bible, some Bible maps and charts and the new Apologia Elementary Science book!!!!, anatomy and physiology!!!!!!!!!!!    Can you tell I am sure excited about that book? We will begin as soon as we finish our current book, which is almost finished. This will be Levi's last Elementary science book with us before he begins the General or Physical Science in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment