I can say this though, this week of sick children (which are much better by the way, mainly still coughing only), we have not had our regular schedule, and I have gotten so much accomplished.
- kept the boy's room in check and took care of a couple of small things in there
- cleaned and organized the girl's bedroom (the closet still needs major work but that is for another day)
- picked up and dusted and dust mopped the family room floor daily this week
- swept and mopped the dining room, kitchen and family room and bathroom
- laundry, the daily duty
- kept the kitchen going
- did a little shelf organization in the dining room
This would not have happened had we had a regular school schedule going on.
I did inform the blessings that they will resume regular schedules tomorrow morning, including school, yes, I know it is Friday (our day off), but Daddy has to work tomorrow so we are getting in some practice for next week!
IF I can ever get myself disciplined for year around school which I would love to do, then I honestly think we would do a three weeks on and one week off schedule, just so I could keep up with projects and cleaning.....I can dream, can't I?