Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Title goes here

We are keeping on keeping on. Tomorrow we will complete 10 weeks of school and I am very pleased with that. I normally do not "count the weeks" but for some reason I needed that week count for my own reassurance. By the time the baby comes we should have a good 15-17 weeks under our belts. We will get a good break in December and get back into the swing of things after Christmas. I am definitely beginning the "nesting" phase of this pregnancy. On Saturday a friend came over and helped me clear out, and reorganize the girl's bedroom and closet. The boy room will not take a whole day and should be able to make it to my list this weekend depending upon my husband's schedule. He shot a black tail buck yesterday!! I don't know how to handle such a small animal!!! I have learned that I cannot tackle these bigger projects during the school week and this Friday is a DR check up and I will have the daughters of some friends of ours, so that day will be a little bit too hectic to tackle a closet.


It has snowed here all day along with blowing winds. We took the careful route and stayed home from church tonight. It feels so wierd to have been home all evening, plus I had a couple of stops I could have made but nothing major that cannot wait until Friday. Hopefully my sweetheart will be available to drive me around.


Yesterday evening we attended a workshop on attracting birds to your bird feeders in interior Alaska. I did learn a couple of things and it spiked a little interest in the kiddos. We need to get the right bird feed into our feeder and put up a second feeder. Plus, we need to go visit the Alaska Bird Observatory to check out what they have there. We are studying birds this year.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment