Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Checking in

I have done so well lately of at least keeping up with posting, so I will do so again tonight. I have had one of the wierdest days of my life. I have been sleepy all day. I hope to feel rested tomorrow when I wake up. If not,  will I have to make myself go stand outside in the cold until I wake up? I may just have to do that tomorrow. We did accomplish schooling which is a miracle within itself. I am now at 34 weeks, only 6 weeks until baby comes, that is so difficult to believe. Well, it is off to bed and more sleep for me.....


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your baby is probably going through a growth spurt and you are working overtime! I am glad you got school in despite the sleepiness. You are an inspiration to me.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete