Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

I am so thankful that baby is holding on and keeping to full term. Have I had problems? No. Have I had problems with past babies coming early? No. It just seems that so many women do have so many pre term problems and end up delivering early. So, I am just thankful for every week that we stay put and hold out for the true end of this pregnancy.


Our weekend was full here at home. My husband arrived home from a week long deer hunt with a very injured back, injured for the whole trip. I didn't find out until Thursday evening and not from him....that's another story. The injured back means he spent most of the week on the boat with minimal hunting time, that said, he still got the biggest deer (which by moose standards is tiny). I am thankful that deer are tiny, especially when it came time to process the thing on Saturday afternoon. It didn't take long but between his back and my pregnancy, we neither one were very energetic when all was said and done. I didn't even take any pictures of the deer's antlers. The back was feeling better yesterday but not so great this morning.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Shell's daughter-in-law that is due the same day as you will probably have the baby this week =( Shell is heading to Cali tomorrow.


    Tell Otis, I hope he feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's no fun, having back problems. I hope he feels better soon. I like your new blog header with the family. But soon you will have to change it. :-)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete