Thursday, October 23, 2008

Posting without pictures

I really prefer to have pictures with my posts but it just isn't going to happen right now. So, here I sit posting without any pictures. Maybe there just isn't enough going on lately... who knows...or, do I have some one take pictures of me taking my daily nap? By the time we school and have lunch, it is my nap time, then it is time to make dinner. I have even been folding laundry and doing my daily home cleaning in the evenings instead of the normal afternoon time frame of times past. Flexibility people, we must be flexible and prioritize, naps take precedence right now.  Tomorrow I am off to my check up, then I get to skip one whole week and then the weekly visits begin. Time is ticking away.....


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. (Tee, hee, hee) I think one of your blessings should snap a photo while you are sleeping. :-) Weekly visits, oh boy! Time is flying.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete