Monday, October 27, 2008

Moving right along

Since I am not a morning person, it doesn't surprise me a bit that I do not get a lot accomplished in the mornings. I really want to be a morning person, but I just cannot seem to get there from here. I woke up early this morning and tried to stay awake but I was back down in no time.


We are accomplishing much with our schooling but I am not finding time to do most household chores until evenings after dinner.  (Tonight I cleared, cleaned and organized the pantry, this was a very over due project. Now I can see most everything and there were way too many empty boxes in there, you can tell the blessings have a little more "freedom" in this area than normal. )This is very much not like me as I generally do my work in the afternoons but now our afternoons a filled with school. Oh, this is just an unusual time for our family. Thankfully, the blessings are doing well with the new norm and I must just go with the flow as it will all change again in a few short weeks!! Oh well, this is truly life. When we first found out we were to be blessed with another baby, I moaned about a December due date, now I welcome it as we can have the time off from schooling for Christmas and get adjusted to the new one all at the same time, all with just one lapse in schooling time.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have a great attitude and are being realistic about things. Did you know that this morning it is 53 degrees warmer in IN than in Alaska! I need to stop complaining about being cold.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely on all accounts...even the morning thing. I too am looking forward to having a more simple holiday season rather than our usual chaotic celebration.

    ReplyDelete