Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday

All I can say is that it is Monday. Thankfully, we have a distraction today, we brought home a couple of boys from church last night who had parents out of town and Grandma had to go to work today.  The blessings are busy playing with friends, I have the typical Battleship sounds in the background, you know c-4, I-4, etc.


Our weekend was fairly uneventful, I spent most of Saturday afternoon at our church getting things ready for a Sunday night potluck to celebrate the Pastor Emeritus and his wife on  40 years of faithful service at our church.


I plan on using my day to get some cleaning and decluttering accomplished since the blessings have friends over, I must make the most of the nonschool time.


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I love the signature, you are Kaysmarmey!!!!!!!!!


    Who do you have over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have made the most of your nonschool day. How wonderful. I took the afternoon off from lessons today so I could get laundry back under control and make chicken and dumplings in my crock pot, of course! Blessings to you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete