Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged

Kellieann tagged me today to post a picture of my desk. Kellieann, I would like to come over and scrapbook with you if my commute were not so long! I also would not like to haul all my stuff up to Hilltop Academy just to turn around and have to take it back home. But I would still like to scrapbook with you.


 


September2007039.jpg picture by kaysmarmey 


I am not tagging anyone in particular but if you feel froggy, jump in and consider yourself tagged. Well, Pa-pa, I tag you. I want to see your desk. Just because you are a college student now and all! And I really really, really want to be in Florida right now to actually see your desk.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I love your desk!

    Scrapbooking sounds like so much fun. I just can't seem to find time to do it, yet.


    Hope y'all enjoy your weekend.

    ~ Christina

    http://hskubes.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice desk! I hope you are having a good weekend.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really, really want you to be in Florida right now too......... I miss you like crazy.......

    ReplyDelete