Monday, March 10, 2008

Listening

One of the blessings picked up a book on cd at the library last week. We usually just listen to them in the van, but this one was one that had to come in to be finished in the house. They brought all the comforts of home into the kitchen to listen. We need to get a second cd player. The only working cd player is my under cabinet one in the kitchen. Oh, see the big bag of Prairie Gold by the fridge. I am actually getting a little better at this bread making thing, finally. March2008003.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is totally awesome! We've been listening to Thorton Burgess' Bird Book for children online and the computer is in my room, so the kids pile on my bed and listen intently. I want to figure out how to put them on their mp3 players. I see that huge bag of wheat! Way to go!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I love the photo!


    ~ Christina

    http://hskubes.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete