Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring and a garden book

Last year when we were working through Five in a Row Volume 4, I was very good about posting some of my favorite books here for all to see and find for themelves. This year has not been that way. BUT, today I have a book for you. Here it is:


 


Jack's Garden


I have not read this book to my blessings yet, but we will next week. (We still have snow on the ground you know) I love some of the drawings in this book and it will jumpstart your garden yearnings. I do not know where this book came from, it was on our bookshelf. Why have I had this book on the shelf and never read it? Who knows. Happy Spring, where's my snow shovel?


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I just happened to be at our library when I read this post, so I was able to find it and take it home! Looks like a great book. Thanks! You do need to keep us informed of all the good books you are reading, planning to read or ever read!

    Thanks for praying for my aunt. I don't know what to do in that situation. She lives about 2 hours south of here and until a few years ago we were close.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really enjoyed this book. I can't believe you had it on your shelf! I am putting it on my wish list. I think I will join Bookmooch and see if I can get it for free! Thanks again. Ph, and I see that Alaska is in the cold again. So sorry to see that negative number today! How are you feeling?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete