Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shoes

I have to admit that I do not care for shoes. I wear them, but I have wide feet and do not like to shoe shop because of that. I do love clogs.












You Are Clogs
You are a solid and down to earth person.
You seek  and almost always achieve  a really sound balance in your life.

You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.
You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.

No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.
People know that they can truly depend on you.

You should live: In Europe

You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I happend to find your blog on the HSB homepage, I try to pick a blog off that list (every so often) and just stop by and say hello...and your post title caught my eye.



    Your blog looks very nice, the colors are pretty and warm and home like... I enjoyed looking through your blog.


    I hope you have a wonderful day!


    Sincerely,

    Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got cowboy boots!


    Feel up for a tag? If so, hop on over and get the details. If not, no biggie. It's pretty painless though. =)

    ReplyDelete