Monday, March 24, 2008

Waking up Monday morning

I have felt this cold coming on for a few days and this morning, it won the battle and has settled in! I am okay, just a sore throat, cough and a little nasal activity. I have been taking GSE and black elderberry extract and with a little rest I should begin feeling better later.


The past few days have been so busy! I have had Ladies Bible Study then a Bridal Shower Friday night, Birthday party Saturday evening and a busy day Sunday, we had a few people over and enjoyed some fellowship with some known and some new church members. Today, home sweet home!!!!


Oh, what do you think of the new template. Many thanks to Ali at Missionfield Designs. My page is so "springy" now!


Here are the blessings ready for church Sunday morning.


March2008066.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


That is about all I can do this morning. Ya'll have a great day.


May the Lord find us faithful.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new wallpaper!! It is very Springy, and I love green. Pray you get better fast, and the blessings do not get it also. pv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look so cute in their Easter best. I hope that you're feeling better soon.

    http://onwardchristianwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little blessings are so sweet. I pray that you are feeling better today. Never heard of black elderberry helping a cold, but I'll check into it.

    I love your new template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better and are able to rest.

    I love the photo of your children. So precious!

    I hope y'all had a blessed Resurrection Day!


    ~ Christina

    http://hskubes.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful template AND beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete