Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

I hope you all had an enjoyable Valentine's Day, we started with opening our Valentines from each other then on to heart shaped pancakes and proceeded with school work as normal.


Sweetheart came home with these for me. I love this color of rose!


February2008032.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


He brought cards for all of us and candy for the blessings.


I made a fantastic dinner of moose tenderloin with bodacious butter(that was yummy), loaded baked potatoes, salad, rolls and hershey kiss shaped rice krispie treats. Sweetheart and I really enjoyed that meal.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. So what is bodacious butter? Sounds like you had a wonderful day celebrating your love! God is so good to us!

    In Him, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my visit. I hope it warms up for you there soon. Your bread looks great. How often do you bake it now?


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful flowers! The meal sounds yummy - I'd love to try moose.

    ReplyDelete