Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally a signature repair

It took me a few attempts but I got that signature and everything else in the correct place, I think.  I have a request, three weeks ago my husband was rear ended on his way to work. (It was -46 degrees and very ice foggy) My husband was given a citation, yes, I know he was rear ended but that is a whole other story.  I just have not felt at peace to share this information until today. Please pray for wisdom for us, my husband will be going to court in March as he will not plead guilty and just pay the fine, he is not that way. Also, pray for us as the insurance companies make decisions. Also, please pray that this gentleman will not seek to gain undue financial monies,i.e. a lawsuit, or any other false medical claims, in other words, pray that he will be truthful in all things. Also, we finally received a copy of the police report and the police officer had about three facts about the accident wrong. I have faith that all will come out as it should in the end but I have very little comfort about the law enforcement in our area at this time.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful signature.

    Pray all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are and will be praying...what is the deal about the signature? pv

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so unsettling. I will pray for you dear friend.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pray my SSiC. I am so sorry you all have to go through this. ((hugs)) Did you get that one question answered about the HSL. I can come buy your page and look. I just wanted to come by and say HI .


    Blessings and ((hugs)) my SSiC

    ReplyDelete