Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

I have no pictures in my photobucket account that have not been posted so I am at a loss as to what to post. Sweetheart and blessing #1 have gone somewhere to get some firewood and the girls and I are home and we have had a way too lazy morning. I am not going to fret though because we rarely have these mornings and generally when we do I accomplish far more the rest of the day because of a little unexpected down time.


I was able to go to Bible Study last night and was blessed greatly by the study. I was also blessed because of the attendance. I am generally not able to attend every month so I was thrilled at the ladies that are attending this year's study. I look forward to see what this year has to hold for us all.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. what is the topic or book of the Bible study this year? How many were in attendance? Who is teaching? pv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! I think you had a perfect day!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to have a lazy day! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too!

    Kelli

    www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete