Friday, February 15, 2008

Daddy's brithday

I have just not taken much time to post this week. No real reason, just my mind has been elsewhere. I did not even turn the computer on at all on Wednesday.


We had a fun day last Friday with Daddy's birthday, he had a  homemade football cake (I had to get a little more milage out of that football cake pan I bought for blessing #1's birthday this summer.)


February2008020.jpg image by kaysmarmey


We played a lot of games, it was about -35 to -40 all day so we were pretty much in all day. Clue was a Christmas present for blessing #2 and it is just about everyone's favorite game right now.


February2008025.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that it is warmer right now! I have a question posted at Rockyridge and would love to hear what you, my sweet friend, would do.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete