Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Test Day


Today was test day for me. Last week I visited my primary care provider, ya know, my Doctor. She sent me to have my mammogram and then an ultrasound of my neck to check on my thryoid and make sure the cancer is still gone. 
And, she called with results today and the ultrasound looked good and my mammogram was good as well. I passed my tests!!! 
Yes, I know the letters are backward, I was taking selfies so things are backward.

I am getting a hair cut tomorrow, much better than tests, and I cannot wait for that hair cut. 

2 comments:

  1. Really thankful to hear this! By the way, I ordered a copy of THM. It arrives tomorrow, hopefully. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friend, I hope you love this lifestyle. I am always full of good food and Im eating dessert almost daily. It takes a while to assimilate new products into your pantry but take it slow and babystep your way in after reading the book. My thirteen year old has embraced this as well and keeps me dessert full as she experiments with new recipes on a regular basis. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

      Delete