Monday, April 27, 2015

Observations

All thoughts are mine, I am not talking about anyone specific just general observations in general.

1. Skinny jeans on the males of the human species, why?

2. Tank tops on the males of the human species, I just do not like it. Good thing I live on the frozen tundra and only have to see this for four or five months out of the year. I saw one today at the orthodontist office, seriously dude, it is not warm enough yet for a tank top.

3. We are at the orthodontist office for a bracket repair first thing on a Monday morning. The first two items on the list I saw today. I cannot unsee them. And I am not bashing the males, they just commited  these faux pas today.

4. Spring has sprung and I have green pictures to prove it.

5. Levi's bracket has been repaired. Back to school.

6. My husband fixed my van this weekend. It had a shake when I braked and I do not like shake, rattle and rolling. He is the bestest ever. He also does not wear skinny jeans or tank tops.

7. I could get into making these random lists because it really is how my brain works, random, that's me.

8. Today is Monday and I have no where to go today after that trip to the orthodontist. Yahoo!

9. The house is a mess and I have tried to do a few things, like laundry today but I have a couple of kids who seem to need regular reminders and supervision to accomplish their school work for the day. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the mentioned tank top was not on the offending skinny jeans male. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, no. That would have been horrible

      Delete