Monday, November 7, 2011

Week In Review—Week Nine

Monday

Mondays at home are becoming some of my most favorite days, no distractions, just me and my Blessings and our lessons.

Tuesday

Away from home all day.

Piano in the morning then a quick stop by home to drop off backpacks full of school and piano books and pick up bags full of baby shower supplies. Then, off to grocery shop. I figured I should just make this a full day out of the home to avoid any other days out of the home…I am glad I made this decision.

101_5357

Getting this shower together was so much fun. I have not worked on anything like this in a while so I did enjoy the process.

Wednesday

Before I got out of bed, I knew I was sick. Just a head cold. I functioned through our morning but by lunch time the Blessings were sending me to bed as they could tell that I was not feeling well. Off to bed after Benjamin made it down for a nap. I did not get up again until after I had eaten the soup that my precious husband brought to me. Everyone else headed to church and I hit the couch and spent the evening with the TV. I haven’t watched TV in quite a long time! The Bee Immune I had taken earlier in the afternoon had begun to help and I began feeling a wee bit better. Laptop arrived today!

Thursday

Felt much better when I woke. Still moved slow but functioned through the school day and managed to make dinner.

Friday

Older Blessings worked on school work until time to take Benjamin to library story time. Back home for lunch, naptime and finishing up school work for the week.

Saturday

We spent the day at home with some cleaning and a little cooking. We became wireless today with much thanks to our friend who came and set us up. The menfolk were out hunting for the day. I had to make a quick trip into town for a few things and then we were home for dinner, ironing, baths and bed.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you got sick, but glad the bee immune helped. Enjoy your new laptop. I love days at home too. I wish homeschool gym was offered on Fridays instead of Mondays, but that is just the way it is. I am home tomorrow, which is something I look forward to each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for getting sick, it sounds like you had a great week. A new laptop, how fun. Hope this week goes just as well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were feeling poorly, hope you are all better by now. I was feeling a bit sick this morning, I think it was mostly from my all-veggies diet. So I have now decided to include any God-made foods, with moderation. Otherwise, until this morning, I was feeling GREAT! Oh fun, a laptop...what kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bought a Dell, our computer friend just has us buy Dell computers since we are not so computer techy as he is.

    ReplyDelete