Monday, November 7, 2011

Week In Review--Week Ten

Monday
Monday was a rough day for me. I am having a rough time falling asleep, no problem staying asleep but tough time getting there. I can see that Mom needs to work on getting outside every day. Note to self: Get outside every day. On the downside, I didn't get up for treadmill time but I did get a short/slow walk in before lunch. The treadmill is experiencing some electrical challenges and was stuck on a slow speed. If I would have turned it off it would not have worked at all so I took a slow 30 minute walk. I also began taking vitamin D today. A little late I know but sometimes I am a little slow on these things and I have felt well until I had that head cold last week. Most of the Blessings had a great school day today. One is experiencing a rough day...maybe that Blessing and I are on the same page with our energy levels. Nonetheless, we must endure and keep going. We have made it through to school area clean up/chore time. What is for dinner? I have not a clue, but it will be something easy for sure! Evenings are my high energy time so I can put some effort into straightening up and spending some time helping my rough day Blessing finish up a few things leftover from the day.

Tuesday
Piano and home for lessons after a quick stop at the library.

Wednesday
Our Friday, Dad is off on Thursday due to Veteran's Day on Friday. Got the school work finished and every one was healthy and able to be at church tonight.

Thursday
Dad and Levi went moose hunting...no moose today.
The girls and I baked cookies, made no bake cookies and I attempted a chocolate roll cake...epic fail.
We had our final sign language class. I had neck pain and stayed home with ice on my neck and Dad took the girls. The boys and I enjoyed an evening home alone even if I was down and out.

Friday
A day at home and an evening out. I just did little things here and there (like cleaning under and the side of the stove) and enjoyed the day as it came. We left after nap time and ran Judith's broken glasses to the eye DR's office before heading to a birthday party.

Saturday
I was given the gift of sleeping in, which I obviously needed. After sleeping in it took the rest of the morning to get moving. Once I got moving I got busy with cleaning chores and some baking. The Blessings went outside for some snow machine riding and Dad did whatever he does out there for a while. He is sick though, so he didn't stay out all day, just part. There was some football watching taking place and pretty much a lazy Saturday with some good work thrown in for good measure. We were all home so I am glad. I think my husband left a couple of times for things like a trip to the dump  but I was home all day...bliss for me.

3 comments:

  1. i am slow in the morning but have energy in the evenings as well...go figure.

    Falling asleep is a big prob of mine as well. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treadmill stuck on slow is par for the course on a Monday! I am taking vitamin D now too. It helped last winter. I know you get lots less sunshine than we do in the winter. It's a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wounds like a good week, except for the illnesses. Hope you are all better now. :)

    ReplyDelete