Monday, November 28, 2011

No Weekly Review

I will not do a weekly review for last week, I really do not want to recap that week. My FIL is still in the hospital and I really do not have any new news except that he has be a little more alert the past two days.

 

Benjamin discovered aluminum foil for playing.

Here he has food in his oven.

101_5471

He set up two meals this particular evening while playing. He had milk, salmon, an apple, a pretzel on one setting and the other had a sandwich, milk and something else. He has a great imagination.

101_5473

 

My wonderful husband reminded me to get the little guy outside when the temperature warmed up to zero. So, out we went.

I love those eyes.

101_5479

Elisabeth attempting to slide down the driveway on a snowboard sized object.

101_5481

Judith’s snow carvings.

101_5483

Levi taking a break.

101_5484

The Big Blessings and Mom. We couldn’t get Benjamin to play along with us. He was too busy trying to slide down the driveway.

101_5488

3 comments:

  1. I did not get a review done either. I may try to combine this week's and last. I do have a camera now. Yippee! And, I got the book with the DVD. I shall see how it goes with my sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun. You are right, such an imagination with that foil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hoodlum look is definitely my new fav "go to style"!

    ReplyDelete