Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Baby Shower


I love it when we have babies on the way at church. I often get the opportunity to help with baby showers (or baths, as one of my friend's sons said).
We went with the woodland animals theme for the shower and thanks to the wonderfully creative people who post about their events we were able to take what we saw and run with it. 
How cute are these stands and just made of fire wood from my woodpile.
Mom and big sister had their special seating in front of branches from my yard.

More of the wooden stands loaded with yummy "mushroom" cupcakes.

And the banner! Isn't it lovely? I am very fortunate to have such creative friends, Angela took time from her preparing for her husband to arrive home for his R&R to make this for the shower, thanks!


More food table.
We had:
bacon wrapped little smokies
white pizza dip
spinach dip
veggie tray
caramel apple fondue
and
cupcakes

caramel apple fondue!


Our drink offerings:
lime punch
coffee mocha punch






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You go all out! That's so neat. I would have a very hard time passing up one of those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic, and I know she will treasure her memories of the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't pass on a cupcake and even brought one home for the next day. The one I had was a pumpkin spice cake. At least there was pumpkin in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you guys decorate for parties there, so pretty. And the food looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete