Monday, January 27, 2014

Modern and Classic

I have kept excess technology out of this home for many years. A laptop was added a few years ago. The Man and I broke down and got smart phones two years ago. We allowed Levi to buy a tablet last summer. I finally bought a tablet after Christmas. 
Parameters have been given and we guard time as much as possible.

I supplement math with an online program and Elisabeth and I used the tablet for her math today. There were a couple of rocky spots but very convenient for sure.

This afternoon, Benjamin and I went to the Children's Museum for a field trip with our home school program. He had fun.

This pic is why I try not to ask Benjamin to look at the camera. He doesn't do posed pics well. But, he is my Buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute photos. We still haven't broke down and bought smart phones. We wouldn't mind some, just not in the budget right now. I'm sure we will at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my smart phone, tablet, and netbook!!! Yes, I am spoiled. My phone is used, but still really nice. I got the others for past Christmases. Finding balance is key. Love your little buddy's pictures. Looks like an awesome place.

    ReplyDelete