Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not as Planned

Well, today did not go as planned. Benjamin had rough time going to sleep last night which meant that I didn't get to bed when I had planned. I slept in this morning so we had nap time school. We read our Bible reading, I read aloud from our history book and the kids are working on math and science. That is probably about all we will accomplish today. I am not disappointed but I would have enjoyed going to bed when I was tired last night instead of getting my second wind and then not being able to fall asleep.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that tonight's sleep will be better. I had a rough night with a migraine and praying similarly :)

    Many Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that goes...lack of sleep sure can throw a wrench into the plans. Thankfully, I slept really well last night...a rarity for me. Hope you had a better night last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it sounds like you did get things done. My kids are trying to wrap their minds around starting back up next week, so am I. ;)

    ReplyDelete