Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

What to do on the first day of the new year? Well, for me not much. The temperature fell to -45 overnight and a certain three year old is fighting off a head cold and he woke up early in the morning and his Momma does not go back to sleep as easily as he does. Being awake for a couple of hours in the middle of the night does not make for a good morning. Benjamin and I eneded up staying home from church this morning, he is fighting a head cold so it was probably a good thing that we stayed home.
So I will hibernate today while the the temperatures are so cold.
Tomorrow the Christmas decoartions will come down, the refrigerators will be cleaned out. I hope to spend some time planning for the upcoming school week. I have some ideas about changing some things up. My reading over the past few weeks has got me thinking of some changes, minor changes but changes none the least.

4 comments:

  1. Praying Benjamin is better soon, and you get some rest. You can send some of that cold weather my way ;-)

    What have you been reading? I hope you share your changes - if you want. Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRRRRR cold! Praying for rest and health in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he is feeling better. Our decorations are down and our fridge cleaned out too. ;) That is pretty cold. I think I might stay in too.

    ReplyDelete