Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas In Ice

We had a homeschool field trip with friends today. To the ice park we went. Not every child can say they went to the ice park today.

The creative ice sculpting people were still working on most of the displays, this will be a big welcomeish sign and a big photo opportunity.
101_5558
Waiting on the rest of the group to catch up.
101_5559

Judith and one of the Brussels Sprouts Blessings
101_5560
Friends spinning friends.
101_5561
Benjamin is climbing the stairs to one of the smaller slides. He liked the smaller slides.
101_5565
Ready, Set, Go.
101_5566
The maze, he didn’t enjoy the maze.
101_5569
Benjamin and another Brussels Sprout sitting in spinning bowl.
101_5631
And here is another Brussels Sprouts, do you think my Blessings and hers like each other? They do!
101B5590
Elisabeth
101B5600
And Judith
101B5620
Here is Levi, he was practicing for the luge or something because he was laying down.
101B5610

What? No pictures of Mom sliding? Well, I did go down the slides, twice! But I can’t take a picture of myself now, can I?
Where is the ice? I fell flat on my bottom while there and I can feel it now, that's okay I still mend.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day in the snow, and I am sure the ice sculptures were beautiful.

    Oh, I can't blame Benjamin for not liking the ice maze. I don't think I'd like that very much either. I'd be afraid I'd "get lost" and then freeze in the snow, ha, ha!

    I miss your visits. Do you still remember me? :)

    ~M. Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't forget that the Brussels Sprouts kids broke your sled and owe you a new one! Those stinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I always like seeing your ice sculpture pictures. Quite an experience. I would love to try that slide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that looks like an amazingly fun time (except for the falling!). Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete