Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Preparing

It took me a while to get the decorations up this year. I spent the weekend after Thanksgiving cleaning the main living areas in preparation.
We finally got the tree up and lights on, the girls made a topper out of two strands of lights and a few ornaments. We are waiting to add the ornaments until Daddy gets home, which is soon.
101_5489
101_5490
I love the two year old wonder. He has been enamored with this lighthouse ever since he found it. It is in his room now.
101_5543101_5544
My little bit of fanciful just for me.
101_5547
I will post a full tour once everything is cleaned up and presentable.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that your husband will soon be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look pretty, and I agree with Jenn, it's great to hear your hubby is coming home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete