Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home School Ice Cream Social

Gearing up for back to the books, our HS group had a social so we went and were social.

We call Benjamin “scooter mc gee”. He is one scooter riding two year old.

101_4680

Ice cream, he got the ice cream out of the way so he could go play football.

101_4681

Benjamin eating a cookie with his ice cream

101_4683

Judith worked and was busy handing out balloons to one and all.

101_4684
 

Playing football

101_4687

Benjamin watched some kids playing with the parachate.t101_4689

Tug O War

101_4694

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good to see someone is having good weather somewhere! It's back into the upper 90's for us. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Ice cream makes everything fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like fun. Our HS group's back to school picnic is on the 12th. I like the idea of tug of war, think I'll bring that up as a possible game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! That there looks like some serious mosquito country. (I'm referring to your header.) Do you have any secret repellent recipes that really work great? My brother and family just moved back to Kodiak. They just love it there.

    I'm sure you are a better mother than I am. If anyone had told me having children meant having to do crafts I would not have had any. :) (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is serious mosquito country for sure. I use the avon insect repellent most times, other than that just plain old OFF insect repellent. No secrets...

    ReplyDelete