Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Two Year Old Library Story Time


Benjamin really enjoyed his first week at the library story time. He was a little quiet at first, which is unusual, but he got into things rather quickly. He really enjoyed using the glue stick to glue decorations on the quilt  for the bears. Nana was here so Benjamin and I were able to attend just the two of us. That was odd, I can only count a handful of times that he and I have gone anywhere alone.
101_4661
101_4662
101_4663
101_4664
Outside of the library. Warm weather has abounded the past few days!! Yahoo!
101_4665

6 comments:

  1. I love that it says "North Pole Branch", so fun! My kids love to go to the library. Story time is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin is the definition of ADORABLE! Glad you had some nice one-on-one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Benjamin had a fun at the library during story time. I'm glad you got to spend some special one-on-one time with him as well.

    BTW, I noticed that this post is dated for Tuesday, August 30, 2011, but today is only Monday, August 29th. Am I going crazy, for I thought today was still Monday???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that too WC! I had posted via live writer and scheduled this post for the 30th but it must not have communicated well with blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! How can he be old enough? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete