Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Well Traveled Day

Thursday morning this very spoiled home educating Mommy got up much earlier than normal to fly the friendly skies. I had an appointment in Anchorage with an endocrinologist. It was a beautiful day for flying.
101_3725
I was kind of worried when I saw this well used equipment, but the doctor was great. One of the office ladies thought I looked like Princess Leia (I had to google this for the correct spelling, we are not star wars people). She was a hoot, she had a southern accent so that made her even more precious. I am fine, just monitoring.
101_3719
While I waited I took a picture of my Mother’s Day pedicure before it was gone.
101_3723
I didn’t think to get a better picture but from most places in Anchorage you have a grand view of the Chugach Mountain Range, splendid.
101_3724
More in flight pictures.
101_3728
After I returned home we headed out to a baseball game. Benjamin brought his own equipment for baseball. When he would miss he would say “I missed” He is growing up so quickly.
101_3729
Cheering Bubba on! Go Twins!
101_3731
Playing in the sand pile with a little friend. He was covered. I had to take his clothes and shoes off and shake them out before putting him in the van. He had a blast.
101_3734101_3735

2 comments:

  1. I am glad everything is OK. That's quite a trip to take for an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are ok. It's hard for me to think about taking a plane ride for a doctors appt. I use to think driving an hour for an appt was long enough. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete