Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One Picture Each Day

Since I was enjoying my time at the curriculum fair, I only took two pictures…one each day.
Waiting for breakfast, which was 20 minutes late. Thankfully, we were enjoying our chatting and didn’t notice until my blood sugar dropped (not really, but I was hungry and it was almost 9am.
101_3443
I attended quite a few sessions with our keynote speaker, Andrew Pudewa.
101_3451

Oh, the pure enjoyment of two days to look, visit, learn, eat lunch out with friends, good times ya’ll, good times

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a good time. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Pudewa is a class act. I push my children harder in writing than any other subject. They can't write about something unless they really understand the material. If they write it, they KNOW it.

    Occasionally, I even give writing assigments for Math. They have to write a paragraph stating how they arrived at the answer to a word problem.

    I would love to read some of your thoughts after the conference!

    ReplyDelete