Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Benjamin’s First Picnic

Today was a warm one and the warm weather made me think picnic, then I thought that Benjamin had never experienced a lunch time picnic. The Older Blessings thought a picnic was a great idea and each one got busy gathering and preparing.
101_3707
We loaded up a laundry basket and Levi’s garden cart was used to transport. Lunch was simple…crackers, cheese, ham, apples and dried fruit and homemade lemonade.
101_3709101_3710
Making plates.
101_3713
101_3714
A ladybug landed on Levi’s shirt.
101_3716
My Blessings
101_3717
Oh no, get back to the picnic blanket!
101_3718

4 comments:

  1. It's warm in Alaska! Yippee! Does this mean global warming is true? lol. I can see the grass is getting greener as well. Soon you'll be mowing, too. I am so glad you get to enjoy spring. When are you finished with lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Sounds like a lovely afternoon. So glad it's nice by you and you can enjoy the outdoors. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a great way to spend it outside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,

    Looks like everyone had a lovely time. I know this sounds kind of silly, but I didn't even know Alaska had real warm summer days. Therefore, I don't blame you for ditching the cbox (smiles)!

    Take care friend.

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete