Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Day Down

One day of this week as already passed. Doesn't time go so quickly? I am resigned to the rest of my week and thankful that even though the week is busy, it really isn't that busy or too busy. Today, I will get to do some cooking before heading to the kids basketball clinic.  I hope to be able to walk while the kids are in the gym. The sun is shining brightly but the wind is whipping so I will have to make that assessment when we get there.
I have to get this dinner at home process down during this first week of baseball practice or we will be in trouble.
On a completely different note, while at the library today I noticed that their iris and rhubarb plants are beginning to pop through the ground. Time to check mine out and rake the flower bed! Yahoo!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your week goes well. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is warm enough for you to walk. We've had a warm up and the humidity is making it hard to enjoy! Plus the bitting bugs are out. Spring lasted a couple weeks, now it is summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you will have to share how you do with getting meals to be easy. I like easy and need any tips I can get. [o= Ohh I need to take pics of the garden to show what we have growing so far.

    Blessings!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete