Saturday, January 2, 2010

Over

It is over!! I have been working on decorating a wedding reception with friends and the wedding was today. I really enjoy doing these things but I am always glad when they are finished. Can you believe that my camera never once made it to the church??? Friends are supposed to email some pictures to me but I have not received them yet. It was truly beautiful. The theme was a winter wonderland so everything was white, silver and blue and it came together well.


Insomnia...I should be exhausted and sleeping but I am wide awake! I hope to be able to get some sleep after typing this up. I have to get up and get moving in the morning for church. UGH!


A word.... so I have read on a few blogs about having a word of the year, so I have chosen a word for 2010>>>>>JOY!









JOY,


v. i. To rejoice; to be glad; to exult.

May the Lord find us faithful.v. t. To give joy to; to congratulate;


I willjoy in the God of my salvation. Hab.


In.


JOY,


to entertain kindly.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you got to be so closely involved in an event like that and that you made it through. I wish you sweet dreams and relaxing homeschooling in the days ahead. :)


    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding was so beautiful! You did a stunning job. I think my word for the year would be glorify. It doesn't stand by itself very well. My thought/goal is to glorify God by His grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are glad it is over. That is a huge deal! Wow. And your word is a fantastic one. Grace has to make a poster with the word JOY on it for AWANA. (J- Jesus O- others Y- you)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete