Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where have I been?

Maybe I should stay away more often, Jenn gave me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. I have to say a big thank you to Jenn.


I am going to have to sleep on my choices and make my list tomorrow. Now on to our update. Our friends are leaving tonight on the red eye flight so we said our goodbyes after the Wednesday night prayer service at church. My youngest cried and cried, my middle blessings cried as well, but exhibited more self control. We had fun visiting with our old friends and are very glad they came to visit(we are glad they still have family here to come visit!) I hope to now enter the calm part of summer. The rest should be very easy to be spent at home and not running all over Alaska, which is big and makes me tired. Plus, I have tons of clutter to cull and organize what is left and get this house ready for winter. Books and toys are overflowing in this house, so something has to go, personally, I vote toys but that will not go over too well with the younger set in this house. Therefore a compromise has to be made. I have some thoughts in mind, now just to get them out of my mind and into practice.


My Mom is coming next month and I am so looking forward to her visit. In fact we do just that, visit. It is a peaceful, joyful and fun time. We all enjoy Nana being here.


I will actually blog tomorrow, believe it or not, two days in a row!


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations you rockin' blogger you! ;o) I haven't hardly had time to post this week either, b/c we have been busy with VBS and my children along with 4 other teens had spent the night yesterday evening and were off yesterday morning to an amusement park. What fun! Hope you have a great day.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good long visit with Tammy and the kids...... Poor Rowland babies, they always have to tell somebody good-bye:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the dreaded toys!! I was just telling a friend the other day, that I would love to just throw away all of them! I will go through them and get rid of a couple of bags full, but the toys keep coming, and the pile keeps growing.


    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good visit with your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete