Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Seven

I usually do not post a Sunday Seven, but I am feeling especially thankful today.


1. My wonderful husband, we have had fun just being home the past two days. He has been gone fishing and returned home Friday night.


2. My wonderful children. I enjoy them and usually others do as well, we are working diligently to teach and train them.


3. Our Pastor is getting better!!!! He has been out and about more and more. He says he had his best day in 5 months this past Friday.  I Praise the Lord for this!


4. My mom is coming next month and I am looking forward to spending some time with her.


5. Sunshine and rain


6. Floors to sweep, laundry to wash, dishes to wash and meals to cook. We have shelter, food and clothing.


7. I am truly thankful that I have the priviledge to stay at home with our blessings and the added ultimate priviledge that my husband has seen fit that they stay home to be home educated.


Also, I just found bloglines through a fellow blogger and I love it, I save time now, it has been great! I still use the adding friends to your blog address and check out the hsb bloggers that way, so I am really saving time there as well.


And finally,  the arctic cam. That is a view of down town from a little lower elevation than down town so there isn't much to see. The river is the Chena River. But, one day I will go stand out there and let you all know when so you can see me live from Fairbanks. Deal? I will probably do it before snow falls and I go into hibernation.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your Pastor is feeling better. I hibernate when it snows too! ;o)


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa-pa really enjoys her Rowland kids. I'm in count down mode until they come to my house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to stay posted so I can see you on camara. :) I hibernate too!!!

    I finally found the Miss Potter dvd this weekend. Haven't watched it yet, but maybe today - our youngest has a summer cold & fever so it may be a good snuggle day! I don't know if our Walmart got it later than yours (hard to believe), or if it was just I was looking for something with Peter Rabbit & cute drawings on it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa. Lovely list of things to be thankful for. How about adding an award? Come and see.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete