Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guilt Blogging

Okay, Okay, Jenn has reminded me that I have not posted in a while. So, here is a sample of my day yesterday:


9:09 am  left house with three blessings and lunches packed


9:15 am stop at insurance office to pay bill and update some information


9:22am pull into chiropractor parking lot and fill out paper work for blessing #2


9:30am walk into chiro. office


10:15am walk out of office, drive to town, pay another bill and head to piano


11:00am piano


12:10pm leave piano and head to church


12:20 pm get kids eating lunch and work on project at church


1:40pm pull out of church and across the street to friends house ; then back into church parking lot to take a burden off of her and get the camp food out of church and loaded onto bus


2:50pm leave church for the last time and head to wal-Mart


3:30pm leave wal-mart and go to Fred Meyer to grocery shop(we do not have a WM supercenter yet)


4:14pm leave Fred's and head to Sam's club


4:55pm leave Sam's and finally head home


5:30pm unload cold groceries and make sub sandwiches for dinner


After dinner we get a call from a widow in our church (my husband(a deacon) takes care of things around her home which she is selling) so we decided to help her move some items out last night instead of today which is blessing #1's birthday.


So, at about 10:44 last night we made it home. Got everyone in bed and I began setting up the decorations for the days festivities and wrapping birthday presents. At 11:45 pm I was able to make it to bed without a cake baked or my house straightened or anything. So, as I am writing this my sweetheart and blessing #1 are leaving to go to Wal-Mart so I am logging off and getting busy cleaning the kitchen and mopping floors and keeping the laundry going through the washer and out to the clothes line. I will post pictures either tonight after all the festivities are finished or tomorrow morning.


May the Lord find us faithful.


 


 

3 comments:

  1. What a full schedule. I hope the b-day party goes well.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee. I didn't intend to send you on a guilt trip. (lol) But I am glad it worked and we got an entry! *grins*

    Happy birthday wishes to Blessing #1! Grace's birthday is Saturday.

    Jenn

    PS You are blessed! And I am thankful you are my friend. One day I hope to live in a town without a Walmart. That is a dying breed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Levi! Hmmmm....how many years has it been since I attended your birthday party? Too many to count. :-)

    ReplyDelete