Thursday, July 19, 2007

Amish Friendship Bread

 


 


My husband brought this Amish Friendship Bread Starter home last night from church. Now, I do not know that I believe that the starter is only made by the Amish but I do know that it makes a tasty treat. The nice thing, I do not have to wait as long to make the bread as she had already started it going for me, so I only have half the wait. I will let you all know how it tastes. It should be ready to bake on the 23rd.


July2007.jpg


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Amish bread is yummy. I've done this before. Great with morning coffee.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this yummy cake! I was blessed to receive some from Withhim4ever when we met. Enjoy!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Is this the one where you use the box of pudding for the bread? If so, we have tried it...yummmmmm.

    Thanks for the welcome, by the way. I am excited to get to know other homeschoolers and particularly Alaskans.

    ReplyDelete