Monday, August 28, 2006

what a morning

I had a morning like no other. First, as I was loading the dishwasher blessing #3 who is 4 and a girl was spinning in the kitchen while I had my back to her and fell and hit her head on the dishwasher open door! No blood just a raised long place, whew! no trip to the dr. just ice and watch her. Then not 15 minutes later blessing # 1(boy) came out of his room and hit his head on the little metal plate in the door trim. This time blood, but  not too deep but I do not have any of those butterfly bandages!!! We were trying to get out the door any way so we fixed him up and went straight to Wal-Mart and got the butterfly thingies and he is all fixed up. Blessing # 2 was quite happy that she did not have any falls or cuts! (So was I)


So, we spent the whole day shoe and clothes shopping then on to grocery shopping. The clothes are horrible for girls so I think the sewing machine will have to come out often. There are almost no dresses out there.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment