Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Eight hours of sleep

I had eight hours of sleep last night!!! This is amazing for  me my as my husband is sheep hunting and I usually stay up extrememely late on his first night away. But I was in bed at 11:30 (early for me) and I was asleep by 12:00. I woke up at 8:00. I have let the dog out, taken a shower, paid a couple of bills online, and now two blessings are up and eating breakfast as I blog. (one of my blessings sleeps like me, up late and in late) She will have the toughest time adjusting from summer schedule to fall schedule. I do not keep an early bedtime in the summer as we have all that sunlight and Dad does not get home until 5:00, why put them to bed at 8:00? So they stay up until later and we all pretty much go to bed at the same time. But now we are all adjusting to earlier bed times, even me!!


Alaska weather update: It is 43 degrees and it is still overcast with rain on and off!  The leaves on the trees are beginning to turn yellow in places and other plants are getting their fall color, the fireweed leaves are a nice red now. I need to get out and clean up the yard for fall but I do not want to go out there. I only go out to fetch with Emmy and run out her energy, which worked very well last night.


I have placed about 90% of the school stuff, which means I am well on my way and there are no piles left on the floor. Everything is neatly put away or in bins to be stored.


So, maybe next week will be a fun filled week!! I sure hope so!


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment