Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another finished project

I do not have a picture yet but, with the help and encouragement of my friend Lynn, I finished a wall decoration for my family room wall. Yes, Patti, I have something on that wall in my family room!!! Yahoo!!  I will try to post a picture here when I take one if not I will just email one.
Now, I am notorious for putting a room together, then there is that one project that I do not have something for, either for lack of funds or lack of finding what I have pictured in my mind. So, it just goes unfinished. I am slowly moving toward having some rooms finished. I was going to add the finishing touch to blessing #1's room but dh wants to help me with that so it will have to wait until after moose season and until he gets a little duck hunting out of his system.


My son is going on his first mini-moose hunt this weekend. Getting a moose is of utmost importance as it is our primary meat source. It is so nice not to have to buy meat at the grocery store.


I only have two unfinished projects outside of the home and I plan on getting those taken care of  tomorrow!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Where's the picture? I'm waiting to see whatever it was that you created! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall looks exactly how I pictured it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete