Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday traditions

I have never written of our Sundays. To begin, my wonderful husband gets up first, showers and then gets me up:-) Then, he heads off to the kitchen and makes breakfast, french toast and sausage. He has been doing this for about 5 years now. I do not remember exactly when this started but it is our every Sunday breakfast. At that time we had a three year old, 1 year old and a new born. So, I guess that is why. The reason I share this today is that when he is out of town we have our own alternate tradition; we have cereal for breakfast and then french toast for lunch. This allows me to get up at my normal time and still get everyone to Church on time!! May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Otis he needs to give Mike lessons. Heehee. Does Otis clean up too? :-)

    ReplyDelete