Saturday, August 5, 2006

Swimming

   My husband wants the blessings to swim regularly to add to the skills they learned in swimming lessons. So, I took them swimming yesterday. We had a friend of mine and her son join us. I had the kids practice their swimming and we played alot. I was able to swim since my friend was there to keep an eye on the blessings. I had not been swimming in a long while in a large swimming pool.

The blessings and I also made raspberry jelly yesterday morning before we went swimming. We made 12 four ounce jars of jelly. We shared with the neighborhood kids who helped us pick the raspberries. (It took me a while to find all of my jelly making supplies as it has been seven years since I have made jelly!!!)
May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment