Monday, August 7, 2006

We found a piano!!!!

I have wanted the girls to begin piano lessons but we did not have a piano(small problem there). I have always said that when it was time for the girls to begin lessons that the Lord would send us the piano. Well, I started looking at the paper last Sunday. I did not call on any because we were having a very busy week. I did however pray that we would find a good piano at a good price. Well, a lady at church had a piano that she wanted to sell.  (Only two people knew that we were looking and one just happened to be talking to this lady. )We went to look at it today and my husband is going to go get it tomorrow!!! I am so excited, I did not expect to find one this soon, but then I prayed for it a long time ago and now was the time!


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment