Friday, October 31, 2014

Cleaning


It has been a while since the pantry has received a good clean out and reorganization. I did not take a before picture but here are a few afters. 

See all of the bag clips and clothes pins? Those babies were hidden in the deep, dark recesses of the pantry.

See The Cracker Box? I found so many opened cracker sleeves in the pantry and now we have the cracker box to contain any opened cracker sleeves. I should have counted the ones I tossed but then I would be quite frustrated.

9 comments:

  1. Nice and neat & FULL! It's always so rewarding organizing stuff like that, I always want to give tours afterwards, but noone cares around here. :) I'm impressed Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- the Cracker box is a GREAT idea! I know the feeling of the waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pantry makes mine look like I live during the Great Depression...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a few duplicates. My next grocery trip will be produce and dairy only.

      Delete
  4. That's a nice pantry and it looks so clean and organized. I love where you keep the clips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to clean my pantry out, too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, please don't remind me of my messy panty...ugh! Every month we have to re-organize it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Btw, love the blog and I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove your cracker box - what a great idea!
    I'm jealous of your pantry, too.

    ReplyDelete