Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Days

Since I have been posting about my accomplishments, or lack there of, I thought I should give an update today. Today was a school day, albeit a light day. I think that was good for the Blessings to have a light day. I woke up at 5:00 am feeling normal, for which I was thankful. After my husband got off to work at -45 degrees, I attempted to go back to bed. Couldn't sleep, so I got up and did a couple of parts out of my workout dvd as I was not up to a full workout this morning. My Blessings all slept in this morning so I had much needed quiet time this morning.
I still haven't gotten to that to do list from Monday but things did get accomplished today, hey, we got some school accomplished for crying out loud and I made dinner.
Judith received a candy making science kit for Christmas so we will be making hard candy tonight. Right now, Levi is watching a bowl game and the girls are working on a science experiment that they missed due to lack of ingredients and as I am typing up this post I have a hopefully nice concoction of grains milling in the grain mill that are supposed to make into a great all-purpose flour...we will see. I hope to attend an ethnic bread class this weekend, looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day. What an interesting sounding class, you'll have to let us know all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to attend the class with you! I made English muffins last night. They are super tasty.

    ReplyDelete