Monday, January 2, 2012

The Way it Goes

Well, wouldn't you know that if I post my to do list on my blog that I will wake up all yucky feeling? Yep, that is what happened today. I am still not sure what was wrong with me. Sometime during the night I had a sore throat and my wonderful husband let me sleep in until I was fully awake and ready to rise for the day. I thought a nice hot essential oils bath would help but it didn't. So, I spent the day on the couch with a few little things here and there. But, the Christmas decorations are still up and the fridges are not cleaned out.
Therefore, I will not be making a blog post to do list for tomorrow because I want tomorrow to be a productive day.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I've been fighting a little virus, too. Today I feel a lot stronger, but am still congested. I blame my children who all had colds the week before Christmas. I guess it was my turn AGAIN! *sigh* I am still going to try to walk today. I figure you would if it was 14 degrees outside, right? :-) 14 would probably feel like a warm day to you! (See how knowing you is helping me?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like washing the car and it rains the next day! I do hope you are better soon. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaah! I hope you feel better tomorrow and get some things done. I hate not getting things done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sorry. I hope you are feeling better today and got the things done you wanted to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear! Sounds like you are having a rough New Year already! My husband got a cold on New Years Eve and is still dealing with that. I hope I don't get it because I am trying to work-on a new house cleaning routine for myself, and the last thing I need is to get myself off track by being ill! :(

    At any rate, I hope that you are feeling better soon. Take your time with the blogging. I'm only blogging at night time now, as I get too distracted with the computer during the day.

    ReplyDelete