Thursday, April 28, 2011

Water Fowl Return!

On Tuesday, Elisabeth had adjudication for piano mid morning and we had ice skating in the afternoon, so we packed a lunch for in between and had a van lunch at Creamer’s Field so we could watch the geese and sandhill cranes. Benjamin pretended to shoot them so there you have it folks, waterfowl hunting must be hereditary! There were many geese and only a few cranes.
101_3374101_3375
The old dairy building. I would love to have seen this area when this was a dairy farm.
101_3376
It is really a lost cause trying to get a picture of all four together but we try.
101_3377101_3378
101_3379
101_3382

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. You live in a beautiful area. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think having a dairy farm in Alaska would be a challenge. It's nice when the spring birds arrive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty place! That's funny about your little one pretending to hunt - it does come natural doesn't it!

    Sharity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have a single picture with all 4 children looking "normal" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty place to stop for lunch. Had to chuckle at your comments on the picture - and seeing one look away. I can so relate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moment I finally get a good picture of my four children together, I will run to my computer and send out a post immediately!!

    ReplyDelete