Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Resurrection Sunday

We did a horrible job taking pictures on Sunday. I meant to have someone take our picture at church on Sunday morning but I forgot. The group picture was taken before church on Sunday evening so the freshness and the morning hairdos were lost but since we are real people….here we are.
102_3360
Here are the boys heading back to church
102_3362
Benjamin admiring his marshmallow treat.
102_3363
I did some sewing  and here is Elisabeth’s outfit.
SAM_0103
Judith in her dress
SAM_0106
I don’t sew for the boys, their clothes are fine from the store, not so much for those girls though.
SAM_0111

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing. What a lovely family. Your children look like perfect ladies and gentlemen! I hope we can meet in person before our children are all grown up. I am so glad Martha told me about your blog.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did lots better than I did! I forgot to get a group photo. If it was not for my mom, I would not have had a picture of the kids. Oh well. I love the girl's dresses. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. You did a great job with the dresses. :)

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, you have a beautiful family! I'm so glad that you posted pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen, I am kind of partial to them.
    Jenn, thanks for the dresses compliment. I chose easy patterns this year so that helped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures of your beautiful family! What a wonderful job you did with the dresses too!

    ReplyDelete